Facebook Badge

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wedding: 5/14/2011

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! If an award could go to the most beautiful bride, and the most picture perfect wedding, I'm pretty sure Erin would win!! I'm not sure that it's completely appropriate to cry during the toasts, or during the couple's final departure if you're just the photographer, but I did! I felt so honored to be apart of Erin and Adam's special day! I was the second shooter and tried my best to stay a good distance from the other photographer... so my perspective was a bit different than that of what I would do normally. Adam and Erin, Congratulations, I just know you'll live happily ever after!!! (keep your eyes open as I'll be posting pict. over the next several days/weeks)
 
Parents of the Groom


5 comments:

  1. Taryn, I love, love, love these pictures! Erin WAS a beautiful bride! I can't wait to see what else you post! ~ E. Ferry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin Bogren...the bride :)May 15, 2011 at 7:37 PM

    Taryn, You were the best...I didn't even notice you there which made these pictures so great!!! I love the stairwell one! I was hoping that someone captured a stairs picture and you hit it out of the park! Your sister was so sweet, too! Thank you for being such a big part of the most perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin BOGREN, You're so sweet! I'm glad I was able to capture some of the behind the scenes for you! It was easy camera stalking you...you're BEAUTIFUL...you definitely would have made cinderella jealous! ;) Just barely dived into all the pictures. Enjoy your honeymoon! And thanks again for letting me capture your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! I love her dress and she is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your perspective - that had to be one happy bride!

    ReplyDelete